Update from Cumberland Village Wellness
We welcome NEW & RETURNING clients
As part of our safety plan, we have made a few changes in order to keep our clients, ourselves and our community safe. Our regulatory boards have worked hard to provide us with our new interim guidelines and protocols. We are legally obliged to follow these protocols until the foreseeable future.
It is important to note that due to the nature of massage therapy, it is NOT possible to physically distance during your treatment. Therefore we can not completely eliminate all risk. The new protocols are designed to keep the risk of transmission as low as possible.
We aim to implement our new safety measures while maintaining the same service and peaceful atmosphere you are accustomed to. To see the new protocols we have in place for your safety, please visit our SAFETY PLAN
Please note: we have an NEW Intake form 2020 and a COVID Precreening Survey that MUST be completed 48-24 hours before your appointment.
At Cumberland Village Wellness we ask that clients and RMTs wear a mask under our own protocols and the PHO guidelines that masks are now mandatory in all indoor spaces.
If you are unsure of any of your signs and symptoms please contact your RMT and check in with 8-1-1 or click here to complete the COVID-19 Self assessment before your appointment
Please call 250-336-3244 or text your RMT directly if you need assistance
Kirsten Werner RMT 250-897-6258
Tara Miller RMT 250-650-8272
thank you from Cumberland Village Wellness
Please feel free to read this entire SAFETY PLAN as there are important details you will need to know in order to prepare for your next treatment.
REMINDERS on NEW PROTOCOLS
- Please be look for our pre-screening COVID survey in your email 48 hours and 2hours prior to your appointment.
- Please wait outside, we will retrieve you for your appointment. Arrive as close to your appointment time as possible, and no earlier. We will OPEN the door for YOU. Please try to touch as little as possible upon your arrival.
- Please come to your appointment alone. Leave children and family members at home. If a parent or care-giver is required or you need to bring your baby, please let us know when you book your appointment.
- Please bring your own clean mask. We will also have disposable masks available. Please wear a mask during your appointment (we will be doing the same) and have other PPE available upon request. We will not be providing services if you cannot wear a mask. You need to discuss with your RMT prior to your appointment if this is an issue. For laying face down we have created protection with the use of a clean pillow case, this will allow you to breathe easier while still providing protection.
- We will be taking your temperature upon arrival. Please wash your hands upon arrival and follow the hand washing protocols posted in the washroom.
- Any items you bring in (ie. jacket,clothes, wallet, cellphone) must be kept on the treatment room chair or in the sanitized bin provided in treatment room
- Bring your own water bottle.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you have any symptoms, have been around anyone with symptoms for the last 14 days, or if you have been out of Canada in the last 14 days.
- We are booking 30 min in between treatments to sanitize the entire clinic. Our doors will be locked during this time and during treatments.
- We have gone paperless and receipts will be emailed.